Vedoucí skupina v oblasti zpracování ropy a petrochemie v ČR, jeden z hlavních hráčů ve střední a východní Evropě. Od roku 2005 součástí rafinérské a petrochemické skupiny PKN Orlen.
Administrative Worker / Project Control
místo působnosti: Litvínov
- Setting up and managing of activities covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Keeping track of Project work progress records during engineering, procurement and construction. Monitoring of project performance plan vs. actual performance. Reporting of delay, low productivity / efficiency, construction site constraints and risk.
- Constant assessment of ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement. As required, participate in initiatives to improve processes (i.e. participate in working groups).
- Producing of consolidated reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks.
- Participation in working out of standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including but not limited to issue, risk, change and information management.
- Cooperation with cost control on the monthly basis for confirmation of progress vs. costs.
- Analyzing and providing of summarization of key information to Managers.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Cooperation with PM on a regular basis to prepare updated accruals estimates to complete for compliance with cost plans.
- Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
- Identify and confirm requirements with the Contracts Administrator and the Project Manager(s) to include reporting and invoicing obligations and other items that may affect the project’s setup.
- Manages data security, software and license control within his/her competence.
- Cooperation in processing and preparation of reports.
- Bachelor degree (economic, technical study prefered)
- Excel advanced (contingency charts)
- MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel
- Good communication in English, written and spoken
- Advanced communication and writing in Czech is a must
- Good experience in preparation and execution of large volume CAPEX projects
- Ability to work in stressful environment
- Good knowledge of legal requirements for construction sites in Czech Republic nice to have
- Driving License – active driver
- Interesting and independent job opportunity in an international environment
- Opportunity to increase knowledge and skills in developing industry
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits package
pracovní vztah: pracovní smlouva
úvazek: práce na plný úvazek
požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské vzdělání